Re: [webauthn] Adds optional transport hints to CredentialDescription

From: Vijay Bharadwaj via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 06:01:46 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I wonder what adding "internal" as a transport would do that omitting
the transport hint doesn't. I would assume the client already knows
its internal authenticators and does not need hinting for them.

About the processing rules, it seems to me that the transport hints
don't really make sense in the excludeList (or can you think of a way
to use them there?) so I wonder if we could say something about using
the transport hints to inform the filtering process in step 7 of
section 4.1.2 (i.e. the getAssertion section).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by vijaybh
Please view or discuss this issue at