From: Hodges, Jeff [mailto:jeff.hodges@paypal.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2016 3:43 PM
To: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@microsoft.com>; Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>; public-webauthn@w3.org
Cc: Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>; Richard Barnes <rbarnes@mozilla.com>; Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Proposed blog post announcing second public draft

On 9/2/16, 9:49 PM, "Vijay Bharadwaj" <vijaybh@microsoft.com<mailto:vijaybh@microsoft.com>> wrote:

I wouldn't say "second public working draft" - "a new working draft" is sufficient.

or that we simply "updated the webauthn working draft"

Also, I would not say that the next draft will be a CR. As we discussed on the last call, we should probably move to a mode where we have more frequent WDs, so we can iterate faster to get to CR. So maybe something like "we expect to start issuing more frequent WDs, as we get closer to a CR"?

agreed.

In other words, I don't want to push CR further out, I want to do faster turns of the WD crank. Now that most people are back from summer vacation, hopefully we'll be able to do faster reviews as well.