RE: WD-01 is now published

From: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 00:01:38 +0000
To: "Hodges, Jeff" <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
CC: W3C WebAuthn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Echidna submission is pretty cryptic about errors especially those from Specberus. So you know something failed but finding out what can be an exercise. Installing Specberus locally is really painful - I could not manage it in a reasonable time on Windows or Linux. Running Specberus from the web required me to set up a website where I could put up drafts so I could pass the URL to the online checker. This is what I ended up doing (quick and dirty website on Azure).

The reason all the above matters is that Bikeshed output is not pubrules-compliant. See https://github.com/tabatkins/bikeshed/issues/802