Re: move issue #155 to WD-02 ?

done.    fwiw, everything tagged with WD-01 is now closed.

On 9/2/16, 11:50 AM, "Vijay Bharadwaj" <vijaybh@microsoft.com<mailto:vijaybh@microsoft.com>> wrote:

Thanks for pointing this out. I hadn't realized this issue was in WD-01, and IIRC this was not one of the issues we listed in the conf call as needing to land for WD-01. I'd be fine moving it out.

From: Hodges, Jeff [mailto:jeff.hodges@paypal.com]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2016 11:15 AM
To: W3C WebAuthn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org<mailto:public-webauthn@w3.org>>
Subject: move issue #155 to WD-02 ?

issue #155 is the only outstanding item left that is tagged with milestone (MS) WD-01.

addressing #155 will be "smoother" if it is done after the registries I-D is submitted in the IETF -- eg,  the latter registries draft can be properly referenced.

Since the updated registries draft hasn't been reviewed as yet -- please see..

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn/2016Sep/0070.html

-- perhaps we should make addressing issue #155 a WD-02 item?

=JeffH