[webauthn] do we need "Byte length l of AAGUID" ?

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 16:54:18 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
equalsJeffH has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== do we need "Byte length l of AAGUID" ? ==
in the attestation rawData fixed initial layout table given in
https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/#sec-raw-data-packed, we have a length
field for the AAGUID, followed by the AAGUID..
```
```
However, if we are fixing AAGUIDs to be RFC4122 UUIDs (see #148),
which are a fixed 16 bytes in length, then we can eliminate the 2 byte
 AAGUID length field, and the two above rows of the table become one
row giving a fixed length for the AAGUID..
```
```

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/150 using your GitHub account