Re: [webauthn] TAG review feedback: Align Credential interface with Credential Management?

Completely agreed. I've actually started some of that last week but haven't
written it up. [1]

J.C.

1) https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/compare/master...jcjones:api-aesthetics

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 8:59 AM, Vijay Bharadwaj via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org