Re: [webauthn] Consider removing the "n" in "WebAuthnAttestation", etc

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 21:49:11 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I disagree -- people/developers/archtects/everyone confuse
"authentication" and "authorization", and regard "auth" as either or
both, often regardless of context.  Note also that the official short
name of both the working group and the spec is "WebAuthn".   To me,
the main issue is whether we spell out "authentication" in the
webauthn api names or not, and to me that is mostly a matter of taste.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/311#issuecomment-268369255
using your GitHub account