Re: [Agenda] 19 February call for the task force of the Web Authentication and Web Payments Working Groups

Dirk Balfanz (Google) has agreed to join the call tomorrow to talk about
the third-party credential creation proposal that he presented at the FIDO
plenary, which I believe is the second agenda item.