W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org > July 2020

Re: Agenda 2020-07-27

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 14:04:45 +0200
To: Ackermann Yuriy <ackermann.yuriy@gmail.com>
Cc: public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org
Message-ID: <d3413428-f750-1a80-4bd0-fb8e39c645b3@w3.org>
5pm UTC - cf
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-webauthn-adoption/2020May/0001.html
for meeting logistics.

Dom

Le 27/07/2020 à 13:51, Ackermann Yuriy a écrit :
> What time is the meeting?
> 
> Yuriy Ackermann
> FIDO, Identity, Standards
> skype: ackermann.yuriy
> github: @herrjemand <https://github.com/herrjemand>
> twitter: @herrjemand <https://twitter.com/herrjemand>
> medium: @herrjemand <https://medium.com/@herrjemand>
> 
> 
> On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 09:12, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org
> <mailto:dom@w3.org>> wrote:
> 
>     Hi all,
> 
>     We will be meeting today (July 27) at the usual time - I propose we
>     review progress on the actions that were discussed two weeks ago [1].
> 
>     ACTIONS:
>     * [ONGOING] ACTION: Dom to figure out what kind of patent licensing are
>     needed for the wireframe project (based on Tony's concerns)
> 
>     * [ONGOING] ACTION: Design Documents
> 
>     * ACTION: Alex and Matt to collaborate on exploring CI code
> 
>     * ACTION: Nick creating issue in WebAuthn WG Github to route
>     implementation issues to the community group
> 
>     * ACTION: Nick and Dom to begin drafting issues and milestones in
>     community group repository.
> 
>     ACTION [Unassigned] Look into libraries with front end verification
> 
>     Dom
> 
>     1.
>     https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn-adoption/2020Jul/0001.html
> 
Received on Monday, 27 July 2020 12:05:29 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Monday, 27 July 2020 12:05:30 UTC