From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 3:18 AM
To: public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org
Subject: Agenda 2020-08-10

Hi,

Here is a proposed agenda for our call today (Aug 10) at 5pm UTC [1]

* How to Fido on github

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn-adoption/2020Jul/0007.html

* [ONGOING] ACTION: Dom to figure out what kind of patent licensing are needed for the wireframe project (based on Tony's concerns)

* [ONGOING] ACTION: Nick to advance work on Design Documents

* [ONGOING] ACTION: Alex and Matt to collaborate on exploring CI code

* ACTION: Yuri to lead work on assessing how to lift potential barriers in using FIDO conformance test suite in CI workflows

* Front-end verification of credential requests
https://github.com/webauthn-adoption/practical-webauthn/issues/1

Dom

1.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-webauthn-adoption/2020May/0001.html