Re: Agenda 2020-08-10

Hi All

Once you have finished the current How To, do you think it would also be
a good idea to add an application use case of FIDO2 to the How To pages?
Currently we are using FIDO2 in our verifiable credentials middleware,
to strongly authenticate between the VC issuer and the Holder's wallet,
so that the holder (user) can pick up the latest VC whenever he wants
to, by simply swiping his finger (or face) on his mobile phone.

Kind regards

David