Re: Next WASM meetup?

Hi Petr, thanks so much for the warm welcome and the information!

Looks like the next meeting is on 4/25? (
https://github.com/WebAssembly/meetings/blob/main/main/2023/CG-04-25.md)

Thanks for CC'ing the co-chairs. I believe I am registered on the CG.  I am
also happy to email the account linked on the github page (
webassembly-cg-chair@chromium.org) if that's the preferred process.

Cheers,
~ Nick Ruff (he/his)
Engineering Manager, Figma