From: Nick Ruff <nruff@figma.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2023 11:11 AM
To: public-webassembly@w3.org
Subject: Next WASM meetup?

Hi there! I'm Nick, working on the WebAssembly codebase at Figma, and I just joined the W3C webassembly community and the discord channel. I was hoping to meet more members of the community and possibly join the next meetup.

Do we have recurring meetings? If so, when is the next one, and can I join? Thanks so much!

~ Nick Ruff (he/his)
Engineering Manager, Figma