KD014 Media types for XML

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:23:53 -0400
To: public-webarch-comments@w3.org
Cc: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
*KD 014
4.5.7. Media Types for XML
""" In general, a representation provider SHOULD NOT assign Internet
media types beginning with "text/" to XML representations."""
Hmmmm.... I'm not sure. I understand. But for example if you want to
display the source code of a XHTML file with text/plain, it's perfectly
valid and a useful case.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--