KD007 Assertion that two URIs identify the same resource

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:21:23 -0400
To: public-webarch-comments@w3.org
Cc: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
* KD 007
2.9.2. Assertion that Two URIs Identify the Same Resource
What does it implies? What does it mean? What are the benefits? In
which usage scenario? are questions that I want to know when I'm
reading it. Or at least a pointer to a resource explaining with the
same level of clarity that this document usually does.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything the same; everything