Re: HTML WG last call comment on http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-webarch-20040816/

From: Stuart Williams <skw@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 07:04:04 +0100
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-webarch-comments@w3.org

Steven,

At our F2F meeting yesterday, the TAG discussed [1] the HTML WGs comment
below. The TAG resolved to make the following change around the
reference to the xlinkScope-23 in Section 4.5.2:

    "RESOLVED: add that XLink is not the only linking design that has
been proposed for XML, nor is it universally accepted as a good design.
See also TAG issue xlinkScope-23"

Please could you indicate whether this adequately addresses the HTML
WG's comment.

Many thanks,

Stuart Williams
On behalf of W3C TAG.
--
[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2004Oct/att-0008/mins06.html#item07

     (then search for "recent comment from HTML WG").