Re: Digitally-signed SRI ?

Orie, many thanks , this is very helpful. So I guess the bottom line seems
to be that there was some interest in this, and some effort to pursue it,
but this seems to be quite dormant for some years now - not 100% clear why,
but sometimes these things happen even just for personal reasons of the
people involved.

That's sufficient for my current needs (just preparing to present this
stuff to students); no worries, I'm not planning to advocate this, at least
for now :) ... Although I still think this may be a good mechanism to
support content from not-fully-trusted CDNs. But correct design, avoiding
complexity while ensuring necessary functionality, would not be trivial.

best, Amir

--
Amir Herzberg

Comcast professor of Security Innovations, Computer Science and
Engineering, University of Connecticut
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/home
`Applied Introduction to Cryptography' textbook and lectures:
 https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/applied-crypto-textbook
<https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/applied-crypto-textbook>