Re: [CSP3] reflected XSS directive

X-XSS-Protection
<https://owasp.org/www-project-secure-headers/#x-xss-protection> should
be zeroed out, leaving it in block mode makes your websites less secure.

Here is a article to that effect. This is from a bug bounty hunter
taking advantage of the auditor, finding XSS where none exists other
than the flaws of the auditor.

https://infosecwriteups.com/xss-auditor-the-protector-of-unprotected-f900a5e15b7b

- Jim Manico