Re: TPAC topics -- please contribute to this list

Hi,

I can only attend remotely and I'm mainly interested in XSLeaks,
Injection Stuff & Isolation.

Also, would it be possible / on topic  for the XSLeaks / Isolation
session inviting the Leakuidator+ researchers
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/usenixsecurity22/presentation/zaheri>
(remotely) to hear about their mitigation proposals for standard bodies
(in their paper they mention extending CORB to any cross-site navigation)?

Thanks
-- G

--
Giorgio Maone