Regrets & request (Re: WASWG Teleconference Agenda for August 15 -- TPAC)

Hello,

I won't be able attend today's meeting because of a conflicting schedule
at Tor, but I'd prefer XSLeaks and possibly anonymous iframes to be
discussed in the Europe-compatible time slot.

Thank you!
-- G

--
Giorgio Maone