Re: Hackathon on implementing post-spectre security counter-measures

This is interesting -- thanks for sharing, Logan. I forwarded your message
to some folks on our team who have done similar work in other applications
to see if they have any feedback.

For reference, Google is running a Patch Reward program (
https://www.google.com/about/appsecurity/patch-rewards/) for proactive
security improvements to popular open-source software -- Drupal as well as
several other CMS-es are in scope. If you're considering more projects in
this area, I'd encourage you to take a look at the rules to see if your
work could be eligible for that program.

Cheers,
-Artur