Special mtg on Trusted Types: send timing preferences

From: Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:47:24 -0400
To: WebAppSec WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Your team contacts and chairs propose to have a special WG meeting on
whether to continue work - within this WG - on Trusted Types.

We understand that some people interested in this topic may not be in
timezones friendly to the WG's normal meeting slot [1] or may be on
vacation, given the season.  If you're interested in this topic, please

1) engage in the async discussion happening at
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-trusted-types/issues/342 and

2) respond to me (off-list) with your general timing preferences,
including any vacations coming up in the next few weeks.

Some additional reading, linked to from the thread above:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m91JZWKAGOR3jQoicMVE9Ydcq79gM2BetcRIBemrex8/edit#heading=h.4vpn9av4jris

FWIW, this feeds into an issue that has been raised on the WG charter.
We're dealing with the Trusted Types portion of that issue separately,
in the GH thread linked above.

-- Sam Weiler, W3C/MIT

[1] 2pm US Eastern time, 3rd Tuesdays - 1800 UTC when the US is on
summer time