[trusted-types] Mid 2021 report

From: Krzysztof Kotowicz <koto@google.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 12:22:34 +0200
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Hi!

While the Trusted Types API did not change recently, we've spent a lot of
effort on putting it to a test - and we have something to share with the
list :)

We've put together a document outlining the current state of Trusted Types
both inside Google, and in the wider ecosystem. We describe the challenges
faced, document the approach we've taken to migrate our applications to TT,
evaluate the outcomes, and detail the scope, benefits and lessons
learned from the migration. The document also presents the feedback on
Trusted Types from early non-Google adopters.

The document lists the API changes, JS framework support and new tooling
and libraries created to facilitate the migration process.

To our knowledge, this is the most comprehensive resource detailing Trusted
Types adoption available publicly and we'd be happy to discuss it here!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m91JZWKAGOR3jQoicMVE9Ydcq79gM2BetcRIBemrex8/view
--
koto@ / Krzysztof Kotowicz / Google