Re: Teleconference Agenda for 2020-09-15.

Brief updates:

1) Titouan has unfortunately fallen ill, so we'll likely want to punt the
CORS-RFC1918 discussion to the next meeting.

2) +Artur Janc <aaj@google.com> has suggested an addition to the agenda to
discuss the Dr. Seuss-inspired deprecation strategies
<https://secweb.work/papers/janc2020places.pdf> he presented at the recent
SecWeb workshop.

-mike