Re: Migrating "A Well-Known URL for Changing Passwords" to WebAppSec from WICG

//Would changing the spec to always use the registrable domain in the URL
address your concern?

If the logic is stricly focus on all level of the domain syntax, it could
be ok (I mean 3rd, 4th and even further), if it does check only the main
one, a 3rd domain take over could be seen as legitimate domain.

See the incidents with microsoft subdomain take over as example

Thanks, Regards

Carlo