Re: CfC to transition MIX to PR.

+Emily

I think Google is mostly focused on the next, stricter version of MIX at
the moment. Emily’s team put out a blog post recently, and there might be
some aspects of that that we could put together about locking in the
requirements of MIX and tightening them in a MIX2 that we could publish at
the same time?

Emily, Carlos, perhaps one of you could send a CFC to publish a first
public working draft of MIX2? Or I could do it for you?

-mike

-mike