CfC to publish Feature-Policy FPWD

From: Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 15:42:02 -0700
To: WebAppSec WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>
We have formally adopted Feature-Policy into the Web Application Security
WG previously (including an explicit mention in our current proposed
charter: https://www.w3.org/2019/02/webappsec-2019-proposed-charter.html ),
moved the text from incubation into our repo, and now it's time to formally
publish it as a First Public Working Draft so it will have an official link
on the W3C site.

This is a Call for Consensus for members to weigh in on publishing
https://gitcdn.link/cdn/w3c/webappsec-feature-policy/db9265d373a695ceb58652144abd65573c4aa213/index.html

Since we've already talked about this spec a bunch before including it in
our rechartering this should be uncontroversial. We'd like to wrap this up
at our Wednesday (March 20) meeting (agenda forthcoming).

-Dan Veditz