A modest content security proposal.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:01:29 +0200
To: Web Application Security Working Group <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Hey folks,

As part of a concerted effort to procrastinate on things I actually need to
get done this week, I sketched out a proposal around an iteration on CSP
that we've talked about in various venues. TL;DR: Let's break it in half,
and throw away esoteric junk no one uses. :)

https://github.com/mikewest/csp-next

I'm not sure this is worth anyone spending significant amounts of time on
at the moment, but it's been in the back of my head for a while, and I
think it's at least worth discussing, even without concrete plans to
actually work on it in the near future.

Perhaps it might fuel some TPAC discussion later in the year? WDYT?

-mike