SRI spec Maintenance

From: Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 15:30:57 +0200
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Hi,

I've had a quiet moment and decided to do some overdue maintenance on
the SRI specification.

I've noticed that my spec co-editors have all not been very active
lately, so I wonder who'd be willing to help with reviews on pull
request - most of them will be of editorial nature.

In this specific case, I have removed all references to
`require-sri-for`, because both Firefox and Gecko intend to remove this
from their browsers. See
<https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-subresource-integrity/pull/82>

NB: I can continue doing maintenance at a slow pace, but I don't expect
to increase my level of activity dramatically :-)

Thanks
Freddy