TPAC is coming.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 13:29:35 +0200
To: Web Application Security Working Group <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>
Hey folks!

I've started collecting some topics we could discuss at TPAC, listing them
in
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/blob/master/meetings/2019/2019-09-TPAC-agenda.md
.

I'd appreciate it if y'all would help craft the agenda by giving
suggestions for topics you'd like to discuss, either here in this thread,
or in https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues/555.

Likewise, please also let us know if there are topics you'd _really like_
to discuss, but are constrained in your attendance (either because of
overlapping groups, or because you're not able to attend in person). We'll
do our best to slot them in at reasonable times when we turn the topic list
into an actual schedule.

Thanks!

-mike