Re: (Last minute) Teleconference Agenda: 2019-12-19

I'm going to remove the 'unstable' from the JS interface, and probably add
a "Feature-Policy-Report-Only" header, but that's about it for a FPWD, I
think
(and the second one is optional, could be added later)

The only thing stopping me from publishing right now is the "where do I put
it" question.