(Last minute) Teleconference Agenda: 2019-12-19

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 15:30:35 +0100
To: Web Application Security Working Group <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I should have sent this earlier, but my brain is already on vacation. I'll
make up for it by keeping the meeting quite short:

TOPIC: Charter for 2019.

I've uploaded a draft 2019 charter
<https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/admin/webappsec-charter-2019.html>. You
can check out the diff to 2017's charter at
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/1eb9873ac2e86d2156fba100db92cb3dd96fa342.
I hope it's uncontrovercial, as it leaves the group's scope untouched, and
only removes examples of specs we don't seem to be working on (COWL and
UISecurity).

Dial-in details for the webex calls are posted member-only visible here:
https://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/webex.html

Please join us on IRC and send "present+" for role-call: #webappsec on
irc.w3.org:6665 (https://irc.w3.org/?channels=webappsec)

Thanks!

-mike