Re: Cookie controls?

To answer Yoav's questions:

1.  I stopped working on CSP's cookie controls because I thought it would
be folded into Feature Policy. That didn't happen.
2.  There are no alternatives that I know of which give you the guarantees
you're looking for. Perhaps we should build some.

This seems like a reasonable kind of problem to address, but if we build
something, let's not put it into CSP. I'm very interested in calling CSP3
done, and never touching it again. :) Erik's `Limit-Cookies` header sounds
fine (I'd prefer for it to live in origin policy, actually, but that's
something of a mid-term project in itself).

Dev's suggestion that we lean on prefixes sounds reasonable to me. That is,
the limits we express could be prohibitions against sending/setting
non-prefixed cookies (or setting cookies at all). I'd caution against
saying that we could "constrain cookies to the Origin model", though:
cookies don't respect ports, and given the not-terribly-enthusiastic
response that https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-origin-cookies-01 got,
I expect that `__Host-` is going to be the best that we can do.

-mike