Teleconference Agenda: 2018-08-15

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 13:39:00 +0200
To: Web Application Security Working Group <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Hello, WebAppSec!

We'll be having our seventh scheduled teleconference of the year on
Wednesday, August 15th at 9:00 PST, 12:00 EST, 18:00 CET, etc.

Dial-in details for the webex calls are posted member-only visible here:
https://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/webex.html

Please join us on IRC and send "present+" for role-call: #webappsec on
irc.w3.org:6665 (https://irc.w3.org/?channels=webappsec)

TOPIC: Agenda Bashing

TOPIC: Minutes Approval
https://www.w3.org/2018/06/20-webappsec-minutes.html

TOPIC: News
* Dagstuhl hosted a Web Application Security seminar
<https://www.dagstuhl.de/en/program/calendar/semhp/?semnr=18321>. Several
folks from WebAppSec attended. We should debrief the wider group on
conversations we found particularly interesting and relevant.
* W3C is hosting a workshop on permissions and user consent September 26-27
in San Diego: https://www.w3.org/Privacy/permissions-ws-2018/cfp.html.
They'd appreciate submissions.

TOPIC: Spec Backlog
* Mike is way behind on this.

DISTANT FUTURE TOPIC: Charter.
* It looks like our charter expires in 2018. We should think about what
we'd like to do, and whether our current charter covers those things.

Additions/suggestions welcome, either here on the list, or at the top of
the call. Thanks!

-mike