Re: Proposal: adopt a "test required" policy for spec changes

Hrm. We rushed the call last week (my fault!), and ended up skipping over
this entirely.

I'm still in favor of adopting a policy along the lines of Web
Performance's, I'm still a little bit concerned about velocity, but I'm
still assuaged that an incubation-first strategy should reduce the costs as
most of the work we're doing in this WG should be polishing as opposed to
making radical changes in the direction of an unproven design.

Wendy, would adopting such a policy require any changes to formal W3C
docs/charter/etc, or would adding a CONTRIBUTING file be something we could
decide to do without asking permission? :)

-mike