Re: Cookies under Suborigins

Aah ok. Is it not possible to add a simple "add these 3 lines of HTML to
the top?" at the front end layer (whatever google has for nginx) or via a
serviceworker?

In any case, I don't want to backseat pontificate about the problems you
are hitting. I agree that we should spec suborigins so that it works better
out of the box with commonly used JS. I am still not convinced this
particular concern--"cannot add shims easily" -- is a common problem but I
might be naive. Lets see what feedback we get on v1.

cheers
Dev