Re: [permissions] Defining a testing API

Yes, these should be in a dedicated section for the specification in
question. If the base primatives are missing from WebDriver there should be
a request to get those in to build the rest. E.g. If its a door hanger we
can use the user prompts API (though I am not conviced that is the right
API but now isnt the time to bikeshed.) but if its controlling hardware
(Web Bluetooth as an example) then we may need something in WebDriver AND
web bluetooth APIs.

David

David Burns
Email: david.burns@theautomatedtester.co.uk