Re: Web Application Security Working Group Re-Charter Approved; Join the WebAppSec WG (Call for Participation)

Note that because the scope was expanded, you (your AC Reps) will need
to re-join the group:
    https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/49309/join

Thanks!
--Wendy

On 03/27/2017 04:10 AM, Xueyuan Jia wrote:

> Dear members of the Web Application Security Working Group,
>
> I'm relaying the Call for Participation to the Working Group's primarily
> public mailing list, to notify the group of the charter approval and
> call for participation.
>
> Best regards,
> Xueyuan

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)