Re: WASWG features shipping in Firefox 52

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Jacob Bednarz <jacob.bednarz@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Only one of the updates you mentioned below made it to
>> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/52.0/releasenotes. Should all
>> three be there or there is a policy on what is posted?
>>

> ​Where they draw the line for the release notes is a mystery to me. A much
> more detailed list can be found on our developer documentation ​site​​:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Releases/52​

​Perhaps the distinction is that the cookie change has the potential to
break existing content (purposely so) and therefore needs higher
visibility, while the CSP​

​and Referrer-Policy changes can only affect sites whose developers
discover and choose to use them.

-Dan Veditz