Teleconference 19-July CANCELLED

From: Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 23:34:37 -0700
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
We've had no traffic on the mailing list since the last meeting, and other
than a couple editorial issues most of the github discussions were about
CSP and Credential Management. Without Mike on the call it wouldn't be all
that productive to discuss those.

Accordingly I'm going to cancel the July 19 teleconference.

The next call is scheduled for August 16. If enough people will be around
it looks like it's time to check in on the Mixed Content and Referrer
Policy specs, and check whether the recent github issue traffic on CSP and
Credential Management include any decisions that need to be resolved in a
group call.

-Dan Veditz