Re: Presentation API in non secure contexts

I'm not trying to apply a "powerful feature" standard.  You'll notice that
the spec that used to be called "powerful features" is now called "secure
contexts" because it can be applied to *all* features.

Our starting assumption here should be that any new feature should be
restricted to secure contexts.  I'm looking for an argument that that
restriction would be harmful, pointless, etc. before we open it up to
non-secure contexts.