[webappsec] teleconference moving to next week...

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 17:08:22 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Apologies to those trying to join the call.  The teleconference reservation
is still on an every-two-weeks cadence and this is an off week.  I don't
usually join via the web interface so didn't notice.

Let's re-try the call next Wednesday, Jan 25th at 9:00, and I'll work with
Wendy to adjust the webex reservation to the new 3rd Wednesday of the month
cadence.

-Brad