Re: [webappsec] Teleconference Agenda 18-Jan-2017

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 04:41:25 -0500
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On 01/17/2017 06:19 PM, Brad Hill wrote:
> Time: 09:00 PST

Apologies, I'm in meetings and unlikely to be able to join.

> Agenda:
>
> TOPIC: Agenda Bashing
> TOPIC: Recharter update

The current charter has been extended through March. I plan to bring the
proposed re-charter draft[1] to W3C Management next week with proposal
to send it for Advisory Committee review.

--Wendy

[1]
https://rawgit.com/w3c/webappsec/master/admin/webappsec-charter-2017.html

> TOPIC: nonce  / script-dynamic bypasses and mitigations
> TOPIC: Security review of IndexedDB API
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2017Jan/0008.html
> TOPIC: Multiple origins for manifested web apps
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2017Jan/0000.html
>
> #webappsec on irc.w3.org:6665 or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webappsec
>
> Meeting Number: 643 678 745

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)