Re: Weekly github digest (WebAppSec specs (testing))

From: Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 15:15:03 -0800
To: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Looks great, thanks!

We should add the top-level webappsec repo because sometimes people file
issues there instead of against the individual spec (the CSP2 Rec points
there).
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec

We should add the suborigins spec
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-suborigins

There are a number of related specs on github that would also be nice to
follow if that's possible. Mostly these are WICG or mkwst specs that are
not yet officially part of the group, but might be in the future. If this
is possible to set up I'd find that helpful, possibly as a separate mail.

https://github.com/WICG/cors-rfc1918
https://github.com/WICG/origin-policy
https://github.com/WICG/feature-policy
https://github.com/WICG/trusted-types