Re: Isolated Origins

A few questions:

   - The note about needing to process Isolation before cookies is
   interesting. Does it mean that this won't be possible to do from a <meta>
   tag equivalent?
   - What's the issue with isolation and iframing? I'd have thought that
   one of the valuable aspects of double-keying is protection from iframing.
   That is, you can run your main service as isolated and if anyone iframes
   you, the isolation won't be invoked (you'll be in the main storage
   container) and therefore that "version" simply won't have ambient authority.
   - I'd love a solution to opener disownership that's generic.
   - I'm not sure I understand the serviceworker integration points. If the
   behavior of isolation is double-keying when isolated, doesn't this just
   imply that these are parallel (separate) SW registrations?

Thanks!