Re: [suborigins] serializing of origins

Yup. My point is that UAs, other specs, web devs, might find it useful to
serialize. We should try to write the spec without using the serialization
but we should still define it so that we have something standard that
others can use. I worry that leaving it undefined means that someone
somewhere will come up with a scheme of their own which doesn't match what
someone else came up with.