Credential Management API - Issue 75: Expose passwords to JavaScript

From: Dominic Battre <battre@google.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:32:15 +0200
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Hi.

As the Credential Management API is on the agenda for the next call, I
would like to point to Issue 75: Expose passwords to JavaScript
<https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-credential-management/issues/75> and the
corresponding pull request
<https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-credential-management/pull/76>.

As this changes the security model and the API a bit, I would like to hear
whether you have any questions or concerns regarding the PR or the
justification. I am happy to explain this in the call.

Best regards,
Dominic
--
Google Germany GmbH - Erika-Mann-Str. 33 - 80636 München - Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg