[webappsec] Call for Consensus: Transition UISecurity to NOTE status

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 22:47:40 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
We mentioned this a few calls back but I neglected the formal Call for
Consensus, so here it is.

The UISecurity spec has spurred much interesting discussion, but in its
current form has not attracted any implementer interest.  As such, this is
is a call for consensus to stop work on it and transition it to NOTE status.

https://www.w3.org/TR/UISecurity/

I hope that the goals of work will be picked up by the next version of
IntersectionObserver, alongside proposals like:

https://github.com/WICG/interventions/issues/19

Please respond on this list by April 18th with comments.  Positive feedback
is encouraged, lack of response will be taken as not objecting.

thank you
-Brad Hill