Credman now re-merged (was: Splitting "Credential Management"?

From: Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:02:49 +0000
To: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com>, "Jake Archibald" <jakearchibald@google.com>
CC: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Dominic Battre <battre@google.com>, Václav Brožek <vabr@google.com>, Angelo Liao <huliao@microsoft.com>, Peter Dolanjski <pdolanjski@mozilla.com>, Daniel Bates <dbates@webkit.org>
fyi/fwiw, as MikeW notes in <https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/384#discussion_r109671881>...

  *cough* To make things more confusing (but hopefully less confusing
  in the long term!), I've now folded those two documents back into
  https://w3c.github.io/webappsec-credential-management/. :)

HTH,

=JeffH

c.f.: