Re: Restrict loopback address to Secure Contexts?

This thread got pulled off in a slightly different direction than John
started in.

I'm still interested in deprecating access to loopback resources from
non-secure contexts. I plan to add some metrics to Chrome to see how much
of the ~1% of "private IP resource in public IP page" page views
<https://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/530>
(!!!) that Chrome users report would fall into this bucket so that we can
start to judge the impact.

If the numbers aren't too terrifying, we'd likely send an "Intent to
Deprecate" to blink-dev@ to get approval from the Blink community.

On today's call, John suggested that this might also be reasonably added to
the CORS-RFC1918 draft <https://wicg.github.io/cors-rfc1918/>: as it turns
out, it's already there (search for "secure context" in
https://wicg.github.io/cors-rfc1918/#integration-fetch). :)

-mike